Thursday, 15 March 2012

Kweeny Comments On...

So I was going to review this movie:



I mean, I was told it had crazy people, drugs, sex, ghost stories, Victorian gothic aesthetic, Mary Shelly and Lord Byron. Hell, there's even polyamary! You'd think these things would make an excellent movie right?


So am I going to review this movie? Look at the picture above. I CAN'T review this movie. IT'S THAT WHACKED.  There are no words to describe how bizarre it is. You need to be on absinthe to even BEGIN to piece this thing together. I mean, there's abortion by cunnilingus, and a weird room with strange sex bots from Asia!


So if I must summarize the movie, I will do it with the following image:



That's all I have to say.

Good job Gothic. You left me feeling WTF.

I need to get drunk now.

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I saw this film years ago when I was studying the 'Frankenstein' novel in an English Lit. class. I remember it being pretty freaky, but I can't remember the details... obviously a blessing! ;) Ah, Ken Russell! What a wag he was! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0166370/

    I know that feel, bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a roommate in school who loved this movie.

    That should have told me all I needed to know about that girl. She was even more bizarre than I am, and that's saying something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a surprisingly good movie for how easy it is to mock. Especially with the guy that played Peter Pettigrew playing Polidori. <.< Holy crap. I almost stuttered just TYPING that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm kind of confused now, my mind has split in half. I need to see this film but...I need it to not be near me too. Oh well, I guess curiosity will win.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! Everyone loves comments! How will I know you visited without a comment? Just be respectful please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...