Tuesday 2 October 2012

HHMMM: Day 3

Watched a couple more movies today for the marathon. I was busy again today so I didn't get many movies in, and I likely will only get a couple in tomorrow too. But I plan to do a bunch Thursday and Friday, to make up for the fact I'll be busy most the weekend.

Today I decided to dust off a few favourites:

"He looks like something that fell off my pecker in the war!"
Slither (95 mins/2006)

Kweeny's Rating: 3 1/2 out of 5

Summary: A space rock falls to earth and it's presence makes a couple changes happen in a small town. Some really awesome gory weirdness happens, transforming people into well...*looks at image to left* There's some great performances in this cheesy flick, with cameos from people like Rob Zombie and Lloyd Kaufman of Troma Studios! I figured I'd watch this one in honor of the team I'm on. ;)


Having a bad hair day...
 American Werewolf in London (97 mins/1981)

Kweeny's Rating: 4 1/2 out of 5

Summary: A couple of American tourists get attacked by a werewolf while backpacking in Britain. One survives and starts having his "monstrous moontime".

This film has some of the best werewolf transformations ever caught on film. they don't make effects like this anymore.

That concludes DAY THREE. More movie madness to come...

1 comment:

  1. I do have to be honest, I could watch Slither every day of the week and still find it great. It is my FAVORITE, yes I said favorite, favorite horror movie of all time. I mean it. I can't think of a movie that I've said so many quotes from! My kids even say "we're itchy!" to make me laugh! ahahhaha

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! Everyone loves comments! How will I know you visited without a comment? Just be respectful please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...