Tuesday 17 January 2012

Kweeny Got Tagged!


When the zombie apocalypse comes, we better all learn to run fast, or we are all gonna be it. Braaaaiiiinnnnnzzzz....Anywhoooo, so I got tagged, and in the spirit of the game I shall spread this like the T-virus!
The Rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 3 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you have tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." Blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 3 people!

11 random things! Don't you freaks already know too much about me? *sigh* If I divulge all my secrets then what will I have to ramble about when it's a slow day? Okay, here's more useless facts about moi:

1. I identify as Genderqueer. Have been this way all my life, even before I knew there was a word for it. Always have been more manly than girly, more womanly than macho. I'm somewhere in the middle of the gender rainbow, and I am okay with this. Sometimes I like to be feminine. Sometimes I am butch. Sometimes I am a guy trapped in a woman's body. I gives me an interesting outlook on the world.

2. If I was a supernatural I'd probably be a werewolf.


3. I love books. Like A LOT. I have several shelves of books. And I prefer physical books over ebooks, but I won't ever turn down an ebook. No book is banished from my realm. I want more books...



4. My top shelf in the red bookcase is filled with signed books. All of them. And I got some favs in there like Clive Barker and Neil Gaiman.



5. I have worn glasses since before I can remember. I believe I got them roughly around 2-5 years old. I was REALLY young when I got my first pair. My eye sight has been horrible my whole life.

6. Some of my favourite smells are lavender, roses, chocolate, dead leaves and the sea. 

7.  My favourite foods are steak, sushi, chocolate and my husband.

8. One of my favourite nicknames was "Queens" in college. Though now I have a friend who calls me his "Liege" and I really like that too.

9. Is one hell of a Karaoke singer. I studied music in high school and was planning to be an opera singer, until I had my dream dashed by some rich, snobby brats at the Conservatory of music in Toronto. Just because I couldn't play 12 instruments like them! I gave up music for a long time, but I can still sing okay. Being a non-smoker sure helps save the voice.

10. I am such a fan of this site: http://www.orderofthegooddeath.com/! It rekindles an old dream I had of being a Mortician. I just don't know if I could take all the schooling, and I'd rather hang with the dead than talk to the living.

11. I just finished a Rockband music video this weekend for one of my favourite bands ever: OTEP. We did Smash the Control Machine for a Rockband contest, and my friend is in the process of editing it now. Once it's ready for viewing, I'll show you guys for sure. Here's a pic from the shoot:


And now for Annie Walls questions!

1. What is the hardest thing you've ever had to do?

Hmmm, that is a hard one. I think the hardest thing would be going to the funeral of my mother. She had committed suicide when I was 21. There was a lot of drama around her death and funeral. It's not something one gets over easy, and I can tell you that I still remember how she smelt in that casket. They had done a poor job embalming her and I am forever scarred by how bloated she looked, how bad her make up was, and how she had this sickly sweet aroma about her. There have been some severely traumatic times in my life, but this one is definitely the hardest of them all.

2. What song always makes you happy when you hear it?

This one:   



I dunno why it makes me happy lately. It just does.

3. What are three things you cannot live without?

Love (Yes, I am a sap. STFU noob!), chocolate and my spirituality.  And if those don't work, swords. Because swords never need reloading.

*strokes chin while plotting* Now I gotta come up with some questions to torment my three victims I mean, blog friends with! I choose:




To answer me these questions three:

1. What is the worst dream you ever had?

2. If you could be a victim in any horror film, which one would it be and why?

3. What is your favorite food and/or drink?

*dusts hands off* There all done! And now back to your regularly scheduled procrastination! 

10 comments:

  1. Clapping- Yea! so glad you got tagged!!! And I totally identify with the werewolves too. Vampires have the best style, but they're all stuck up jerks. Wolves have more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An excellent choice for a song. This type of music in general makes me happy. Plus, I think power-metal is good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. =D This was great! I feel like I know you better! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pensive Pumpkin: I think I identify with werewolves so much because of the struggle they have with beast and humanity. I feel like that struggle I can relate to, not the vampires plight. Vampires do have style for sure, but I always felt like they were the cool kids. I've never been one of the cool kids.

    @Giovanni Susina: I love power metal too! It Always cheers me up and keeps me pumped when I need it to.

    @Annie: Are you sure knowing me better is a good thing. :P Thanks for tagging me hon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the tag... I think... gulp... somehow I've also received 3 other tags, so not sure how this is all going to work. I really appreciate you thinking of me though!

    It's always so interesting learning a little more about blog buddies. I particularly enjoyed this line: "Though now I have a friend who calls me his "Liege" and I really like that too." Haha.

    Your mother's death and funeral sounded horribly traumatic. You must be a very strong person to have coped with that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe Thanks Gothic Horrors! I love tagging you for stuff. You're winsauce.

    I also like the new nickname that has emerged recently. People just call me Q. I feel like I'm the god-like being from Star Trek. I am one of the mighty Q's!

    It was very much. Not something you ever fully get over. You learn to live side by side with it. I have been told I am very strong, some days it doesn't feel like that. But sometimes the sword gets mighty heavy to carry, even for a seasoned warrior. "What doesn't kill us makes us stranger." ~Aeon Flux

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally got that tag post done. I didn't play by the rules. ;) Bad Emma!!!

      http://littlegothichorrors.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/whole-bunch-of-spooky-tags.html

      Delete
  7. do you mind if I help myself to some of these?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some of the questions? Why not! Pretend I tagged you too if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! Everyone loves comments! How will I know you visited without a comment? Just be respectful please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...