Wednesday 30 January 2013

Kweeny Supports WiHM


It's that time of year again! I participated in WiHM last year and had a blast doing it, doing Monster Mavens posts, rants, etc. And with my new blog segment GIRLS HORRIBLE MOVIE NIGHT, I think I have lots to bring to the table. I'll be doing a Monster Mavens post on Sundays in Feb so look out for them starting this Sunday, as well as another Girls Horrible Movie Night! I already know which ladies I'd like to rope in to have a movie watching night with, I just need to ask them both to join me. Being an Ambassador makes  me very proud.

I'm really stoked to be a part of it again this year. So stay tuned gang!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! Everyone loves comments! How will I know you visited without a comment? Just be respectful please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...