Friday 11 October 2013

DAY 11: BOOK SPOTLIGHT: ONE DARK HALLOWEEN NIGHT!

Because my blog isn't all about horror movie watching...

Do you like books that tie in all your favorite Halloween monsters? Do you need a festive themed book to get you through the Great Pumpkin's arrival? Are you hiding under your sheets because you don't have a good book to distract you from trick-or-treaters?

Then might I suggest this book?

You can find it on AMAZON! 
“The ultimate Halloween adventure.” – Professor Grimmgraves..

From a distance, the town of Autumnville never seemed quite right – the area being picturesque while at the same time haunting. It was a quiet, peaceful place to live, but there was a strange feeling that permeated the town and its people as Halloween approached. An eerie feeling that descended upon Autumnville, and no one knew why… until now.

Jason Myers, a 12-year-old boy who enjoyed all things monsters, discovers through a mysterious Halloween blog that monsters may be very real. On the blog is a video of a witch flying on a broom sighting. While showing it to his three best friends, they come to the horrible realization that it was filmed in the very town they live in.

The four friends will have to face a host of ghosts, witches, scarecrows, and other terrifying nightmares that have invaded Autumnville for a dark and sinister purpose. The boys will have many terrifying encounters and ultimately uncover the real secret behind Halloween. But Jason is not completely helpless, for he has the unwanted aid of a monstrous ally, and of course, Jason’s own incredible secret!

For more info on this title, feel free to check out One Dark Halloween Night and watch the neat trailer they have on the site! 

3 comments:

  1. This book sounds adorable! I love the premise and will pick it up if I get a chance. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! Going to add it to my to-read list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had added this to my Amazon wish list and lo and behold, my wife decided to give me an early surprise and gifted me with the book. So thank you, to you, for bringing it to my attention! Can't wait to read!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! Everyone loves comments! How will I know you visited without a comment? Just be respectful please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...