Thursday 10 October 2013

HHMMMADNESS: DAY 5


Okay so I only got one movie in today, but I picked a good one. Tonight I leave to spend the night at a friends, then we are off to the woods to larp early Friday. I will be dressed in costume and hitting people with foam weapons, because my life is friggen awesome and exciting!

So for today's pick I chose a really wicked Video Nasty...

ZOMBIE (91 mins/1972)

Kweeny's Rating: Not in the EYEBALL! 

Summary: So Zombie (Otherwise known as Zombie Flesh Eaters and Zombie 2) is one of the awesome 72 Video Nasties. It also has one of the most gruesome scenes of eye gouging ever. Seriously, now that I am okay with putting contacts in my eyes I don't get as squicked-out by it, but it's hard to watch still. I even own a special addition copy of this movie, because it had one of the best moments in cinema zombie history ever.

ZOMBIE VS SHARK.

This is the movie folks where that happens. I can watch that scene a million times and never tire of it. EVER.

So if you want big points my fellow MANIACS, pick this one up and add it to your marathon viewing. You won't be disappointed.

Also I will have some posts here on the blog, but just general Halloween Countdown stuff, no Movie Marathon posts. I don't want to leave you guys with nothing, so enjoy the posts and have some pumpkin ale while you do it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goth, Zombie vs. Shark. I've been wondering for a while now what movie that was from. Definitely going to have to watch this now.

    Have fun LARPing!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! Everyone loves comments! How will I know you visited without a comment? Just be respectful please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...