Saturday 15 October 2011

Day 15: Kweeny Krafts: Past Halloween Costumes

Costuming is one of many awesome parts of this holiday. It's the one time of year you can be creative, embrace your inner weirdo and no one looks at you strangely. And if they do, you might get props for the "cool costume."  Of course I don't mind dressing up whenever the urge hits me, but it's far easier to find cool bits of costuming cheap at this time of year.

I have lots of assorted photos from costumes I've done. Some were fancier than others, but all of them I had a good time putting together. I thought I'd put a photo collage together for your viewing enjoyment!

Dead Girl, Zombie Me, V, Baron Samedi with Leslee


Little Devil, Delirium, Death Angel, Hela


Frankie's Monster and his Bride

And dudes, I can't believe I didn't think of it earlier! Kweeny Todd IS Canadian because I'M Kweeny Todd! I can use one costume for two parties! (plus I am pretty broke and can only afford one costume this year) In all honestly, Canada loves its horror. Kweeny Todd, the Canadian Horror Blogger extraordinaire! DOUBLE REPRESENT!

I bet Kweeny Todd would have made a kick ass persona for a Horror Hostess too. 

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment! Everyone loves comments! How will I know you visited without a comment? Just be respectful please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...