Wednesday 1 August 2012

Kweeny Feels Loved today...

So today started off like any other day in the Gory Kingdom. I went swimming with Lord Bearington (He has decreed he shall be called this henceforth. *shakes head*) then once we were thoroughly wet and wild we went to check the mail. A small, fat letter awaited me, and inside was a delightful gift from none other than my blog buddy Pensive Pumpkin.

She's been a huge supporter of my madness since the beginning. I like her blog because it's not just about gothy, spooky stuff. She blogs about her life, and her passions. She LOVES to run and loves Halloween. Pumpkins are a thing with her, if the name didn't give that away.

So what did the Pensive Pumpkin send me?


She saw this lovely ribbon at Michael's and as she said, "It reminded me of you." AWWW! How sweet! I love the design of it. With the words and blood splatters. Very Kweeny Todd. *nods* 


Don't worry, you cant make out the words on it anyhow, so this blurry pic isn't preventing you from reading it. It's just neat! I don't know what I am going to do with it yet, but I am honored and flattered someone thought of me and sent me a gift. You are my homegirl Pensive Pumpkin! *brofist*

2 comments:

  1. awww! I'm glad you like it! I'm stuck doing continuing education all week, so nice to know someone is out having fun! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Über cool ribbon! What a sweetie Pensive is! And I'm glad you felt loved! You should always feel that way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! Everyone loves comments! How will I know you visited without a comment? Just be respectful please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...