Friday 8 June 2012

Kweeny Gets Swag!

Recently I signed up for a contest on a blogger friend's site. Dani Harper is a paranormal romance writer who happens to write about werewolves and changelings. And you readers know by now I have love for the werewolves. I recently got my swag in the mail, so I thought I'd show you guys:

The entire package was the first book in her changeling werewolf series, a pen, a key chain, a magnet with some leaflets, a bookmark and this cute tote bag!

Love the wolfies! *howls*

The book is even signed too!

Thank you Dani Harper for the cool stuff! Check out her blog here: http://www.daniharper.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! Everyone loves comments! How will I know you visited without a comment? Just be respectful please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...