Tuesday 16 October 2012

HHMMM: Day 16

So after watching a couple episodes last night of The Walking Dead, I decided today I needed to catch up. I  watched all the remaining episodes I had to see of season 1, as well as all of season 2. I'm zombied out.

The Walking Dead (12 hrs total/2010 - now)

Kweeny's Rating: Braaaaiiiinnnssssss and DRAMA!

Summary: This show really is damn good. It doesn't always follow the comic closely, but that's okay. It keeps the essence of the comic in tact. One thing this show does beautifully is showing the personal effect death has on people. Everyone deals with it differently and honestly you really cannot understand how you will react to death until you experience it yourself.

Even when people rise up as zombies, the show doesn't shy away from the painful reality of the human experience of death.

If I have one compliant it's this: DAMN IT CARL! CAN YOU BE ANY MORE ANNOYING?

Guys, I watched 12 hours of the Walking Dead. I think I'll do some more movie monsters tomorrow, and leave the zombies to nom their brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! Everyone loves comments! How will I know you visited without a comment? Just be respectful please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...