Sunday 22 December 2013

Time to Spread the Yuletide FEAR...

I roped in some of my awesome Blogger chums into doing this little treat for you viewers! Since we love sharing our geekery year round, it's only appropriate we celebrate Creepmas OUR WAY! 
LET'S SPREAD THE YULETIDE FEAR!

So for all our supporters, here's a little festive greeting from:

Mad Jester, one of Kweeny's blogging minions on http://kweenytodd.blogspot.com/
And of course me, the Demon Blogger!


Who says horror fans can't be festive right? Everyone had a great time putting this together. This is what happens when I ask a group of bloggers to sing Creepmas carols. Hope you are laughing your ass off as loudly as I was while I edited this thing! Happy holidays boils and ghouls!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment! Everyone loves comments! How will I know you visited without a comment? Just be respectful please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...