Tuesday 1 July 2014

A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM KWEENY

It's Canada Day Bitches!


You all should find a Canadian, shove bacon in their mouths, Smother them in maple syrup, drink a 2/4 of beer and then have a hockey stick slap fight with them. Right now. Because reasons.

It's not like Americans don't think that's what we do anyhow...eh?

Also...my igloo back home is probably filled with lost huskies by now. I hope they enjoy it and treat it well. They better pee outside or I am gonna be mad when I get back and smell pee everywhere!

BAD PUPPIES! NO PEEING IN THE IGLOO! YOU HOSERS!

I'll go back to my Gory Kingdom now and do...things. Things with bacon if I am lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! Everyone loves comments! How will I know you visited without a comment? Just be respectful please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...