Wednesday 6 August 2014

KWEENY'S HORROR MOVIE TAG!

In case you were not aware, I have been making more Youtube videos on my channel. It's nothing real fancy, just a general vlogging of my life and things I love. I have been also super busy with eventing season, and just finished going to Seadogs and Fearieworlds. If you wanna know more about those events, there are videos on my channel for you to enjoy.

Next week I go to Gencon, and I am sure to have a blast. In between all that I decided to do a tag video. Finding a tag video that wasn't something inane was hard. But I did find a horror movie tag video, so I thought why not!


Here is the video for your viewing pleasure. I hope to get back to regular blogging after I am done going to festivals and conventions this summer. I'm a busy little demon.

See you soon horror freaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! Everyone loves comments! How will I know you visited without a comment? Just be respectful please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...