Thursday 27 November 2014

NEEDFUL THINGS: Don't Miss These Deals From Sick and Tiled!


So you all know from my recent review of Sick and Tiled's stuff, that I love them. I'm as I type this using my puzzle box coaster to hold my drink. Bazooka Jen asked if I would get the word out about her upcoming promo stuff, so here's the low down if you are interested in your own collection of awesome horror decor:


SICKandTILED on Etsy UPCOMING DEALS: On THANKSGIVING: use the code THANKSKILLING2014 to get 20% OFF your order! BLACK FRIDAY: Receive FREE SHIPPING on coaster sets of 4 or 15% OFF everything else in the shop. On SAT & SUN, get 10% OFF store wide. CYBER MONDAY get 25% all orders!!!


And the giveaway will consist of having a photo of the prize being commented on throughout the weekend. Last person who comments on Monday night will when that prize. So, it's super important for everyone to make sure they "LIKE" SICKandTILED on FB (www.facebook.com/sickandtiled ) for updates and to enter. These will make great gifts for the upcoming Creepmas season!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment! Everyone loves comments! How will I know you visited without a comment? Just be respectful please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...