Monday 15 October 2012

Halloween Countdown: Creepy Cool Party Ideas...

So I asked Lord Bearington today where his Halloween spirit was and he pointed at me and said, "She's sitting right there in the chair." I couldn't help but smile. I suppose for him, I am his embodiment of the Spirit of Halloween. I was thinking of some nifty ideas for party snacks and decorations. I thought why not collect a few of them here for you guys to enjoy too! Let's pretend I can throw a party over the internet, and that you are all invited! Here are some things you might find at my Halloween Horror Party...

A COUPLE OF CREEPY COOL PARTY IDEAS


You might find I've put out some tasty punch that has...strange things floating in it. A ghostly hand reaching out to you from beyond the grave... (To do this effect, get an unpowered latex glove, fill it with water and freeze it)


And some bone-chilling munchies to snack on... (made with pretzel sticks, marshmallows and white chocolate)


A couple wrapped up mummy dogs (made with phyllo dough, cheese, hot dogs, garlic, pepper & salt)

And of course, a little something alcoholic for the adults:


Let's pig out and watch a couple horror movies! What you say gang?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! Everyone loves comments! How will I know you visited without a comment? Just be respectful please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...