Monday 22 September 2014

ADVENTURES IN THE GORY KINGDOM:

Since my start at Living Dead Magazine, my reviewing has been scarce here. Sorry about that. The Halloween season is almost upon us, so I am sure to step up my game then. But I am really proud of my work at Living Dead, and today, I got my first printed mag since I started working there.



It's friggen GORE-GOUS and huge! I know I'm kinda biased when I say this magazine rocks, but it does. The quality of everyone's work inside is amazing. It makes a horror fan proud. Had to show off my pride on Instagram:


See how happy I am about it? I'm biting it. That's how wolves show their affection for things. ;)

*Howls at the moon and scratches the back of her ear, werewolf fangs peaking out of gums*

Anyhoot, I suggest checking it out of you love horror magazines.

In other news, my most popular video on my youtube channel is, "Shit People Say to Women Who Like Horror" and I am pretty stoked about that:


My little channel isn't much, but I got over 40 subscribers! I've been trying to make videos on a regular basis, but my life exploded recently into financial woes. I'm doing my best to keep my head above water. I will be doing Halloween themed stuff and being a Judge in THE HALLOWEEN HORROR MOVIE MARATHON MADNESS, and I have some kind friends sending me Halloween care packages so I cam still enjoy my favorite holiday. You really know how much people love and support you when you tell them your woes and they come out of the woodwork to show you they care. <3

Anyhow, I'm off to do some more writing and other assorted things, so stay spooky beasties!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! Everyone loves comments! How will I know you visited without a comment? Just be respectful please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...